Mechanic UV223 100g Flux Paste
The Mechanic UV-223 100G flux paste is a mechanic’s essential with a content of 100 grams. It aids in soldering and circuit board assembly with its UV-curing properties.
- Professional advanced OEM RMA-223 BGA soldering paste flux+squeeze tube +free needle tip.
- 100% new brand and high quality.
- Good immersion and high intensity joint.
- Easy to peel off with hands or tweezers, leave no residue.
- Won’t oxidating gold, copper, phosphorus, bronze, oxidation.
- Prevent contamination during assembly.
- RMA-223: high viscosity no-clean flux, reprocessing PCB, BGA, PGA , for soldering computer/phone chips.
- RMA-223 is the mixture of high-quality alloyed powder and resinic pasty flux, it can avoid the pale yellow residue.
- High soaking ?high strength joints.
- No-toxic, no-corrosive, strong ability of insulation.
- Good insulation and smooth welding surface.
- No deterioration no dry.
- No poison no orrosion, no damage to parts.
- Flux Type: RMA-223
- Volume: 100gm
- Dimension: 93 x 33 x 23mm
- Material: the mixture of high-quality alloyed powder and resinic pasty flux, it can avoid the pale yellow residue.
- Color: Yellow
- Insulated: Yes
- With Needle Tip: Yes
- Application: for soldering and reballing of computer and phone chips.
- Advantage: Good immersion and high intensity joint.